Sunday, April 3, 2011

First impressions on Hard Candys Hide & glow cheek cream blush

FTC: I did recieve this product for free no one paid me!

This product is said to be a cheek tint that brightens cheeks for a just pinched natural flush. Lightweight formula blends evenly into skin and lasts for hours! Two perfectly coordinated shades - wear alone or blend together

I just recieved this product last night for an upcoming review so i decided to do a first impressions reaction for you all. First off, I dont think that this product is not for me or what?! But when i applyed it, it applyed easily and the texture is wonderful, It really has no smell, and i love the packaging....if you are familiar with hard candy there packaging is always CUTE ,BUT the pigmentation is horrible "for dark skinned people any ways" the color does not show up on my skin no matter how much i apply on my face. So i just may have to find another use for this product so just stay tunned for the video review

No comments:

Post a Comment